Friday, August 8, 2008

xls2gms

>Dear Erwin, I am currently working with GAMS to build a village CGE model.
>Since all my data is in excel, I need the above program to convert the excel data
>to GAMS readable file. After going through the documentation in the GAMS web site,
>I realized that the program is no longer available though there are alternatives to it.
>But I felt that XLS2GMS is flexible and that the GAMS programs that I currently
>have used this program. Hence would you please be kind enough to email me this program.

It is included in e.g. GAMS 22.8. GAMS 22.8 can be downloaded from
http://download.gams-software.com/.
To see if your gams system has it, run the model:

$call =xls2gms

If you have problems with it please contact support@gams.com.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Erwin,
    Im a student. i try to solve a transpot model with gams. i used ur programs xls2gms too. but i cant to connect to code s. Can u send a sample code to me with xls2gms if u ok.
    good working.
    sory for bad english...
    erselim@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete